Thursday, October 28, 2010

happy halloween 2010!



so this is about all the celebrating i will be doing for halloween....the rest of the wkend will be spent with good friends and fun in oxford MS and memphis, cheering for my auburn tigers :)
today at work was so fun, we got to dress up in halloween costumes...we made cupcakes for the kids and had a catered lunch from chickfila...and had yummy sweets for ourselves! everyone was so cute in their costumes. i'm usually not into halloween, but having a party like this at work was very fun!
the two doctors were spongebob and dora the explorer...there were some fairies, a baseball player, olive oil, a pirate, cheerleader, cupcake, gum stuck to a shoe (the winner of the contest), a witch, etc. the kids were funny too...i would go out to the lobby to call a patient, and the patient and mom would start smiling and just look almost in shock, like "why are you dressed that way?"
on another note, i wanted to share a funny story. let me give you sortof a background story. the night before i went to borders, i had gone to bible study and taken my dinner in a tupperware and i had brought my fork from home. well after bible study, i guess i forgot that my fork was still in my purse after removing the tupperware. so the other night, i am walking into borders, and am rummaging through my purse and talking on the phone...well i see a guy walking in behind me about to grab the door for me, and out drops a fork onto the ground from my purse (a dirty one, the one i had used the night before, HAHA). i was still on the phone, but i said, "oh thanks!" as he picked it up for me and handed it to me. hahaha it was pretty funny. if you didn't laugh, i guess you had to be there. hope you enjoy these pics from my work halloween party... and just in case i don't post over the wkend, WAR CAM EAGLE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger