Sunday, December 12, 2010

SNOW!!!

i wish i could upload a picture right now outside my apt. i am snowed in tonight...watching sarah palin and kate gosselin on their camping adventure and drinking multiple cups of coffee that i'm hoping won't keep me up, because i'm 99% sure i will be working tomorrow :(
this weekend was one of the most fun weekends! one of my best friends got married and it was so beautiful. here are some pics to enjoy...and i'm going to attempt to load a video of a dance we learned to "single ladies" to do at the reception. it was hilarious.








here are some quick updates: this weekend=my friend milo and her hubby come, my work christmas party, kier comes to visit, deep clean my apt, and then next week is garth and seeing wad! YAY! also, i am posting a link to my new running sched---to train for the full marathon that is in april in nashvegas. i'm hoping to have a better time than the last, which was around 4:30. here's the link just in case you, as a reader, are interested in running or training even for a half! http://www.halhigdon.com/marathon/inter2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger