Thursday, February 23, 2012

coming and going

so this next week, tuesday to be specific, is my last day at my current job. i start my new job the day after, on wednesday. i am beyond excited and hopeful for this new change in my life. it has been a bittersweet transition ALREADY and i haven't even left my old job. this past week i was reminded of God's faithfulness and why He has had me at my current job. i have had some of my favorite patients that i've gotten to see 3 and 4 times since i have been there. it is crazy to me how quickly 6 months passes, and then another 6 months and another...i have been at this job (my first job) since july 2010...almost 2 years, and i cannot believe that. i can't grasp the concept of time passing me by. so it is sad to leave something i know and that is comfortable, but it is exciting and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity that in my heart i know God has put in my life for a reason. i feel the cliche term this week has been..."for a reason". and God DOES have His reasons..and plan..that we may not understand at times, but ultimately He is GOOD, and He knows what is best for His people and children.
tomorrow night i am very excited to see needtobreathe!!! probably one of my favorite songs is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kITZ_-oRhx4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger