Monday, February 10, 2014

Eye exam

Throughout life, we learn. If we are in Christ, we learn, we grow in grace, we learn to love. We also learn more about hope and looking forward to His return. And we pray that we would daily have that perspective- looking through lenses that are always mindful of Him and His return. At least we desire to pray for that whether we remember to or not. I know for myself that I need to get on my knees every morning and evening praying God would help me in changing the lens from that of this world to that of being Kingdom-mindful and aware. If I had this lens change, how differently would I live day to day and minute to minute? How differently would I love people? And engage in others' lives? Asking The Lord to check my vision and give me new lenses to see through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger