Friday, April 9, 2010

thank goodness it's friday!

so today i am relieved...i got 2 projects out of the way this week, one on tuesday and one on thursday. they were both pretty big projects, and they are DONE. now all i have is 2 more projects, a paper, a presentation, and finals.


but today is FRIDAY...and i can't seem to settle my brain down enough to work on anything at the moment. so i decided, why not blog?

this pic is of the fam at our annual easter tradition we have with the Atkins'. this year we went over and had a late lunch/early dinner at their house and then watched family movies from when we were little. oh my word, i've never laughed harder in my life at myself. it was almost painful! i wish there was a way to put those videos on my blog so you could join in the laughter also.

this weekend is my friend emily's birthday party celebration...i really want to start taking more pictures to document good times and then share them on the blog. i feel like this is a good way to update people on what's going on in my life.

i have some book recommendations: Jesus Calling by Sarah Young, Breaking Free by Beth Moore, and So Long Security: You've Been a Bad Friend to us by Beth Moore.

and a song recommendation: Safe in His Arms by Phil Wickham. the lyrics of this song are amazing.

i am about to venture on my 10 mile run, which will hopefully go smoothly today- the weather feels amazing and the sun is shining...i went outside today and thought to myself that it looks like a puzzle picture. the sun is so bright and it's making everything look bright and springy, which i just love.

off to shelby farms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger