Sunday, August 15, 2010

a new place.
























i'm sitting in my new apt...and watching juno/looking up the pioneer woman recipes and wishing i had $ and patience right now to bake or cook something. over the wkend, i bought window curtains for my living room and 2 pillows. i am so excited that it is slowly coming together. and by slowly, i mean i need a coffee table and kitchen table/chairs still :) and a washer and dryer... not to mention a shower curtain and pictures.

















here are the curtains (from http://www.pier1.com/) and the pillows to go on my green couch.





















I am really liking the colors in the curtains, even though it makes my apt look really dark! my new obsession is antique stores...i think i've always kindof liked antiques, but lately since i am decorating the apt, i have liked them more and more. i also like reds, yellows, and torquoisey blues for my room color scheme. i feel like i have a big imagination for decorating, but actually making it happen can be difficult time and money-wise.



this is a pic from google imgs of the factory (antique row) in franklin and historic downtown franklin...and a newly found restaurant that i like.







the factory---a mall of antique-ish stores :)



one of my new fav restaurants!


another one of my new fav restaurants/coffee shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger