Sunday, March 13, 2011

a milestone

i would like to document a milestone in my life...which actually happened yesterday, but it can technically be counted as today. yesterday, with my OWN $$$, i bought a laptop, printer, and printer paper. crazy, yes. worth it, yes. and much needed, yes. my computer has been giving me issues for some while now, and i finally decided it was time. so sort of on a whim, but after careful consideration, i went to best buy and made one of the biggest purchases i have made in my life so far. it felt totally bizarre, and i even made a big deal about it at the register, and my mouth was running 1000 words a minute to the poor cashier. he looked kindof scared and intimidated that i was talking so much, and he would just quietly say, "yea,that's awesome...." haha.
anyway, i am a proud owner of a new piece of equipment and am very happy with my large purchase...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger