Monday, April 9, 2012

so little time




so i am caught in a rut with life. i am getting in a bind with school---it is the end of the semester and i have so much to do! so MUCH to do with little time...i work well under pressure, though, so i am feeling okay.
the half marathon is in 19 days...which is crazy. my back is slowly beginning to heal. i have been going to phys therapy about twice a wk for a couple of weeks now. this past weekend i went home for easter, which was so good. our family friend get togethers get smaller and smaller with all of the "kids" growing up and moving to different places. my brother wasn't able to make it, and my family friends are in different places...so it was me, my rents, mr and mrs atkins, one of their daughters, their daughter in law, and grandbaby...who i love! she is the sweetest little girl and gives the cutest biggest hugs. i am partial because she is half korean :) i love asian babies! it is still fun to celebrate holidays with the atkins. we have been doing that since i have been in the united states which was 25 years ago! it became tradition and i am SURE will carry on when we have families and babies. i absolutely love holidays.
this week is crazy at work! lots to do, then phys therapy, and school work at night. that is my life for the next few weeks until this semester is over. this weekend my cousin is getting married in texas, which my fam is going to...i am going to atlanta AGAIN for the braves season opener friday! and then i'm sure i will be working on school stuff :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger