Tuesday, March 19, 2013

HOME

so this weekend i have a much needed visit to memphis. it has been a RARE occurrence for it to be this long since i've been home....last time was my bday weekend almost two months ago. if you know me, you know that is not like me at all! i have an eye appointment and meeting for school and just down time planned- hopefully good amounts of rest!
i feel like i have been going and going- with work, school, and moving soon! the closing date on my condo is good friday- i cannot wait. it's hard to believe that almost three years ago, i moved to nashvegas...not really knowing how long i would be here or why God brought me here. i've had to go through a lot and deal with some things, but all along God has been faithful and present and guiding me. and i am so thankful.
i can't wait to move and be in a new location- i feel like it has helped me move on from things in my past and helps me in starting a new chapter of life. pics soon!

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger