Monday, April 7, 2014

our "little apple" apt.

my parents came up with me to manhattan, ks to get my apt settled/organized/looking home-y and did the most amazing job. I would not have been able to do all they helped me with in the time they put everything together. I wish I had before/after pics, but this is the shape it is in now (warning: some of these are not very exciting!):
 
This is the street we live off of. Thankful for good running/walking/biking routes that are scenic!
 
 
(Milo: your bird ornament you gave me one year is hanging on that key hanger!)


 

 
Don't let the tv stand fool you for only serving as a tv stand...it is multi-functional in also holding Kennedy's clothes. Haha.
 
 
Haha, the above picture is not part of our home...its a pic of the cutest little Asian girl my mom and I saw at the K-State open house (the physics department show).

 
This is Kennedy's coming home basket- note 1) I already took a pic and showed this to him because I can't keep secrets (I've gotten better over the years) 2) the basket was bought with the intention to use it in our bathroom later to hold towels!

 
Had to document an "organized" closet...because this will not last long
 
 
I also had to show Kennedy's SMALL section of the closet for his clothes!

 
Boring pic, but I had to shout out to Gradi & Leah that our ski pic made it in the master bedroom!!


 
the master bedroom (still coming together)


 

 
And a shout out to Wad for my ring holder in the bathroom. And the Lord is My Shepherd drawing I did to put in this frame from Rachel!
 
Things are coming together.
This was also a post to be used as an incentive for people to come visit us in the Little Apple!!!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. So cute!! Love The Lord is my Shepherd drawing :) hope we can visit and see this in person!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger