Sunday, March 21, 2010

spring "cleaning"

it's been a while since my last post...in a nutshell, i've been studying my days away. 10-12 hours a day...for 9 days. my entire spring break consisted of nothing but my eyes scanning and reading pages from a dental hygiene board review book. i got some bad news the other day about school, i sortof expected it to come but i ignored the grade i was making in the class and assumed it would just "go away" if i ignored it long enough. but it didn't. and i have gotten myself stuck in a situation that's not at all pleasant, but when you don't put forth effort in a course you know you're going the wrong direction in, what do you expect? well this added with my boards has been overwhelming to say the least. but i'm reminded of the verse here on my blog. to run the race marked before us...fixing our eyes on JESUS. we make mistakes and are stagnant in our sin, but Jesus is our blessed hope. i have the rest of this semester to make up this grade, but my encouragement and motivation should be ultimately to do all things for Him. since He IS the author and perfector of faith and fashioner of my life and all aspects of it. also, i'm reminded of the verse in philippians that talks about He who has started a work in you WILL bring it to completion. what a relief! so starting TODAY, in all things, might the Lord be my KING and focus of my eyes. it's time to "clean" out my life and confess and renew. it is a new season of rejoicing in a Creator and Maker who loves us and does not leave us on our own. rejoice! and happy spring!!
well, i have to make this short- it's church time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger