Sunday, January 8, 2012

Birthday travels?

So for some reason, I have an itch to travel. I want to go somewhere or take a road trip or relax at a beach! My thinking- why not travel for my birthday?! But where can you go and relax for a weekend?! Any ideas? I really would love to go to the beach...and read and relax. I am feeling very spontaneous! I need some suggestions! I also would love to take a trip in a hot air balloon or private jet. Any suggestions for those ideas? Feeling adventurous and this is very rare! Recap of my weekend: spent some quality time with my friend Catherine and her friend (who I also now consider a friend of mine since I have known her from first Evan and ecs-Amanda). Thursday night we went to the predators game- I'm so thankful they asked me! It was amazing we had all inclusive box seats which meant "free" food/drinks. Friday I had to work and had some great adult patients and one in particular I learned a lot from in such a short time. Friday was awesome because my friends Kari and Dan came through town and I got to hang w them that afternoon. That evening I met catherine Amanda and their friend Ben at mellow mushroom. Then Saturday I did my long run, puttered around and cleaned my apartment, and read some of a book I bought- love and war by John and Stasi Eldredge wrote which Kari recommended I read. Then met up w Catherine and Amanda downtown and went to burger up w some friends and then church today and lunch w a friend! And I bought the first book of the hunger games and have been reading that! A fun filled sort of busy weekend. And a not so crazy work week ahead which I'm thankful for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger