Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January is my favorite month

I love January... Not only is it a fresh start and year, but it is also the month in which my birthday falls- January 29th. I get so excited for birthdays. I love them. This year I am excited yet a little melancholy because of how old I'm going to turn...25??!! Halfway to 30? Wow. My life is flying by.
This month and next month there are several things I am anticipating... 1- well my birthday. 2- a new semester of school. 3- a trip to auburn and a half marathon there. 4- my mom is having dental implants (surgically placed) the day after my birthday...so I took a day off to observe and be with mom that day. 5- in February I am seeing needtobreathe at the Ryman. And that's all I can think of at the moment.
I'm still sad that my dog is gone. Caesar was such a good dog...and will be greatly missed from the Owen family! I don't know how it's going to be when I go home next weekend. I'm sure it will be a sad feeling.
Off to bed....I am loving the bible app of my iPad btw...it has daily reading plan reminders that remind me to read the devotion and portion of the Word every morning. Gotta love technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger