Thursday, March 15, 2012

The weekend!

So it's almost the weekend.... And I am so ready for it! This week has been dragging it seems. This weekend I am headed home to Memphis... Hard to believe I have not been to Memphis since my bday weekend. If you know me, that is crazy and unheard of. I was supposed to run a half marathon this weekend in Germantown but that may not happen bc of my knees and I have pulled and strained a muscle in my back :( really frustrating and sad. But I am so looking forward to my weekend in memphis. I also have some school stuff to catch up on and work ahead. It's hard not bein able to run... I have had to make myself rest which is difficult for me to do. I feel like every time I get an injury or something causes pain in my exercise it's the Lord saying just rest and relax... Im pretty sure of he doesn't intervene than I would not actually ever rest. So thankful for a new day and new mercies from the Lord. I am encouraged daily by His grace that I see either in patients or people I work with or something I read or talk with a friend about. He is good! Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger