Monday, August 6, 2012

one day at a time

this is my motto after today...taking one day at a time. choosing each morning, every second of the day to give the day and each moment and my thoughts and words to the Lord.
i'm learning that it's ok to be silent. it's ok to not know what to pray. it's ok to be sad. it's ok to have emotions. it's ok to share those with people close to me. it's ok to share my heart on the blogging world...it turns my focus more on what is important. so tonight i am remembering this verse:
ex 14:14..the Lord will fight for you, you need only to be still.
and deuteronomy 1:30 for the LORD your God is he who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies, to give you the victory.
so silence, grieving, sadness, etc...but praying for trust and for the Lord to fight for me and help me! thankful for family and friends. God truly knows and provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger