Wednesday, April 6, 2011

all grown up, and feeling audrey hepburnish

tumblr_kpp6ctGaob1qzaup4o1_500_large

so tonight I had my first ever

conference call

can I just tell you how adult/grown-up it made me feel…I didn’t think it was going to be as casual as it was, but I didn’t really know what to expect. the conference call was regarding the Tennessee Dental Hygienists’ Association annual session I’m going to this weekend. I am serving as a “delegate” and we go over by-laws and present them before the Speaker of the House and the Board and we can amend/go over them and pass laws regarding our field. cool, huh? I am really excited, actually. They hold these every year, as required by ADHA which is the national association. I’ll post about it when it is over on saturday. I am also planning on making a trip to martin next wkend to visit mcwiggins…he took a job in memphis that will start in june- YAY. so excited. I need some suggestions to pass the time between now & then! I am feeling audrey hepburnish because of these pictures I saw here & I feel like this every morning…

20090109170747

and I love these:

breakfast

Happy thursday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger