Tuesday, April 19, 2011

day-dreaming

the last few days, I’ve felt like I’ve been just day-dreaming my life way. not necessarily in a bad way, but I’ve felt just like I’m going through the motions of life, doing the same thing day after day after day. today I’m day-dreaming of several things…

- this walking bridge in nashvegas. I love this bridge, especially at night. and the view of nashville from it is AMAZING.

182205548_5a04f37a87

- being a character in this movie…which comes out FRIDAY.

- I ALWAYS daydream of cleaning teeth.

- being home in a few days.

- being at the beach: (notonthehighstreet.com)

normal_Beach_and_Seaside_arrow_3

and happy TUESDAY.

text_graffiti_all_you_need_is_love1

here

1 comment:

  1. Daydreaming is good! I like this post, and it's making me really want to see that movie!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger