Saturday, April 16, 2011

and the countdown begins…

14 days and counting until the MARATHON race here in nashvegas.

DSCN0282

I’m feeling good & definitely ready to have those 26.2 miles behind me…running is definitely one of my passions/hobbies, but it is starting to wear me down.

currently, my planner looks like this for the next 2 weeks:

DSCN0278

 

up until the big day:

DSCN0281

today, I did 20 miles. on the treadmill. it was somewhat dreadful…I watched a variety of shows. you name it, I probably watched it. from CMT top 20 countdown, to America’s Best Dance Crew, to Giada at Home, to ESPN news…haha. a plethora of entertainment.

currently, I am recovering, laying in my bed, & about to read water for elephants. I love this book & cannot wait to see the movie!

DSCN0275

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to get used to no "like" buttons in the blog world aren't I?

    Like.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger