Monday, July 16, 2012

thankful day 1

today I'm thankful for life and new mercies. I'm thankful for Gods grace that covers me in spite of what and who I am. no matter my condition He is FULL of grace and new mercies and life. yesterday mikes preaching was on do we more than just memorize the truth- do we really know it and how really knowing could change our lives. even though I am sinful and selfish do I truly know Jesus accepts me and really died for me? I think I memorize and think I "know" sometimes, but I think if I did, my life on a daily basis would look different. thank you Lord for your new mercies... I long for your Spirit to change me and I long to see people's lives changed through that! loving the lyrics to this song by Aaron shust: my hope is in you Lord all the day long I wont be shaken by drought or storm the peace that passes understanding is my song. and another song by fee: glory to God forever...take my life and let it be all for you and for YOUR glory take my life and let it be yours.  each day this week I am posting something I am grateful for. so much I take for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger