Monday, July 23, 2012

thankful day 5?

so, i missed a couple of days last week...i guess weekends are not included in my thankful days. i just finished some schoolwork and am headed to the gym. today and all weekend i am thankful for the people around me who encourage me and walk through life with me. God has truly blessed me with amazing parents, brother, friends, extended family, and last but not least, co-workers. I have realized the day to day can be a struggle...but the amazing staff i have to walk through the day to day keeps me encouraged and lifts my spirits! i am thankful for my parents who are more than supportive of everything and have taught me so much about life. i am thankful for friends that i can call (kiersten, i have to mention your name) while i'm walking and i can tell her all of the ways i have been encouraged after she asks me how my week was after being back from korea. i am just as encouraged by her life and what God is doing...i am thankful for church friends, Bible study friends that help me write notecards to every single child on the "Sponsor a Child" site at the Isaac Home in Seoul...God has grown my heart to have a desire to love on those children in hard ways since i am miles away, but He has blessed me with the hearts of 3 other people who are coming alongside me to bless those children. The excitement my friends have for the isaac home leaves me speechless. i am thankful for friends that pray over me and with me and for me through the struggles. i am thankful for friends i can confide in and who are just living life with me in pursuit of something greater. thankful thankful thankful!
continuing to pray for ways for fund-raising for the isaac home...how to raise awareness. i am trying to spread the word any way that i can and ideas are always welcome. happy monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger