Thursday, July 19, 2012

thankful day 4

today I'm thankful for a few things but 2 in particular in my mind. hope and the sovereignty of God. hope because I am fallen and he's given me hope in eternal life by his grace! sovereignty because I know he has every detail in my life in his hand and has been faithful in leading me. Lord help me trust.
today and the past few days I have been thinking about a verse that was shared on a blog talking about faith as big as a mustard seed yet even that small we can have faith enough to say to a mountain "move" and have faith God can do it. my faith has been tried and tested lately and as small as or smaller than a mustard seed, yet he can still use me and He continues to work in my sinful heart through His Spirit. I am praying for wisdom & guidance on how to raise funds and awareness for the Isaac home in south Korea. my heart has become attached to the hearts of those precious children!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger